Serban Chinole is founder of IConsultants, which is a Premium Consulting Boutique Shop with 3 major business lines, Corporate & Executive Academies developed for global leaders like Goodyear, Heineken, Executive & Team Coaching projects for C-level, expatriates and their teams and is the official partner in the Balkans for International Coach Academy a global coaching school with more than 4000 students.
He is also a founding member of International Coach Federation Local Chapter and served as President for 6 years between 2006-2012.
Serban has earned a proven with results reputation as a mentor coach + executive coach + experiential event producer for ICF Conferences 2009-2013, but all these have in common something: he’s also a gifted speaker with a talent for engaging audience with new angles and always delivering his promises.
As the author of Dance with your clients, and creator of Coaching Summer School has coached + taught breakthrough coaching practice to hundreds of senior managers & leaders from the start-up phase through complete integration in their new conversation. These audiences work in a range of fields including automotive, FMCG, finance and banking, telecom, manufacturing, coaching, entrepreneurship and more.
Serban is available for interviews, speaking engagements + customized workshops. He is equally comfortable as an opening or closing keynote, emcee, or facilitating an afternoon workshop or retreat.
Based on Bucharest, Romania, he is open for plane travel or driving in Europe!
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
MOST-REQUESTED SPEAKING TOPICS
- Three conversations that get results A convincing talk for emerging leaders, and anyone who wants to do understand what type of conversation applies to their current situation, in order to get results.
- Approaching the client This is many times the nightmare of any service provider or team leader if refers to an internal member, understanding not the how but the why first makes all the difference.
- Live Design for emerging leaders as influencers: Map for enjoying the ride!
- Feel Good Selling. The art + science of a relaxed, honest sales conversation. The kind that leads to consistent results. And a better reputation.
- Difficult conversations with peers. This is a signature talk presented in ICF Riga conference 2014 and to a selected group of CEO and senior leaders from Latvia.